Thursday, September 9, 2010

What this is all about!!!

I've created this blog for the general fisherman here in Michigan. I am an avid fly-fisher however I do get out the spinning reels and ultra-light rods for bass and bluegill and the 10ft steelhead rods for fun with pike and musky along with salmon and steelhead. I felt that we as Michigan fishermen don't always go just for trout, or just for bass. Michigan has such a variety that accommodates so many people, why not put it all in one place.

In the future posts I will be giving it my all to bring you all the conditions and everything that will affect the fishing here in our beautiful state. I am however going to be mostly on the western side of the lower peninsula i.e. Grand Rapids, Newago, White Cloud, Baldwin, Wellston, Kaleva, Manistee, Muskegon, and so on. I hope you get the feeling of passion I have for the sport while reading my blog as I do everyday, whether I'm on the river or in the shanty, at the vice or watching the rain, the passion is always there. In the future I will get into a little bit of the history of some of my favorite rivers in the state, the Pine near Wellston and the Manistee.

No comments:

Post a Comment